[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1321 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Mon Apr 27 11:31:33 CEST 2009

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen wrote:
> Please don't toppost.

I was not aware that we had a posting policy.

> I'll revert it for now, and come back to it later.  I found that Bruce
> Eckell uses it in his book Thinking in C++ so there is at least another
> author I can locate who use it :)

After downloading "Thinking in C++, 2nd edition, Volume 1" at
http://www.mindviewinc.com/Books/  I could not find any references to pretty
printer. It looks that Bruce used an RTF to HTML converter to generate the HTML
and that presumably the original text was written in MS Word.

However, it appears that Bruce is not using "selective emphasis" which is
interesting information in itself.