[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1331 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Mon Apr 27 17:55:55 CEST 2009

ceki at slf4j.org skrev:
> Author: ceki
> Date: Mon Apr 27 15:29:32 2009
> New Revision: 1331
>
> Modified:
>    slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages/manual.html
>
> Log:
> - reverted 1330
>   Mentioning authorship stuck out and seems like a regression over previous versions

That is your opinion.  With this regression to the previous text - which
I disagree with - my stance is that the project leader have overruled.
So be it.
> - partially reverted 1329
>   Note on log levels needlessly clutters the text

Have you considered *discussing* this before just deleting it?

There is a VERY good reason for me writing this text.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"