[slf4j-dev] slf4j i8ln

近藤 健 takeshi.kondo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:59:41 CEST 2009

Hi

I think i8n is important feature, but  separating message and level in
the call from declaring class lead other feature.

* about message
My customer almost claim documentation of log message list. so I've
developed documentation tool to convert to MS Excel from log message
enum. this development is easy if log message is collected.

* about log level
Around me, error level log is trigger to inform system problem to
person in charge. if error log is out, person in charge is called even
if it is the middle of the night.
so I frequently change log level to adapt operation environment.  log
level hard coding afflict me.

Takeshi