[slf4j-dev] Announcing CAI18N version 0.2

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Mon Aug 31 21:03:11 CEST 2009

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the info. It's not the version of the compiler output but
the reference to a method introduced in JDK 1.6. The problem was fixed
in the latest release.

By the way, the project name has been changed to CAL10N, pronounced
calin instead of cai18n which was hard to pronounce, although
"Kalaitinnen" was suggested by Bertrand Delacretaz.

Just to repeat, the new project is now called CAL10N (
http://cal10n.qos.ch/ ) and it does have announce, user and dev mailing
lists.

Cheers,