[slf4j-dev] svnb repository backup

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Feb 5 21:23:50 CET 2009

Our infrastructure runs quite nicely. I am just trying to ensure that it will
survive physical disaster. In exchange for backup service of our svn repository,
we are willing respond in kind (act as a back up for a remote svn repository).

As for SLF4J moving to Apache, it's just not worth the trouble at present time.