[slf4j-dev] svnb repository backup

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Mon Feb 9 16:42:38 CET 2009

Hi Jukka,

A daily sync would be fine but an hourly sync, if it's not too much of a hassle,
would be even better. As an alternative and from what I understand, it seems
that the "svnsync sync" command can be driven from the master repository. Thus,
adding a post-commit hook would be quite simple and efficient. Here is a recipe:

   http://www.codegobbler.com/mirror-svn-repository-svnsync

I also modified DNS so that svn-mirror.slf4j.org points to 84.234.73.32.
Similarly, svn-mirror.qos.ch also points to 84.234.73.32.

We have two separate repos, svn.slf4j.org and svn.qos.ch. Both are readable by
anonymous users.

I guess that you'd "svnsync initialize" both repositories with a username and
password of your choice and we'd proceed from there.

Cheerio,