[slf4j-dev] svn commit: r1331 - slf4j/trunk/slf4j-site/src/site/pages

Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen ravn at runjva.com
Mon Jun 1 00:09:59 CEST 2009

Joern Huxhorn skrev:

>> Would your friend be interested in reviewing such documentation,
>> perhaps even with the intent of providing it to the students?
>
> I'll ask him and let you know,
I have pondered a bit on this and started writing today.  It is still
very early but I thought you might want to be able to influence the
style and approach :)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc88p9gw_0hhzvzjgm

Basically I have decided that I need to flesh out briefly WHY things are
as they are instead of just spoonfeeding a "do it like this"  "why"
"because I say so".

I do not expect to go much further than ending up with a simple but
well-explained  "real-life" slf4j example.

Input is welcome :)

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"