[slf4j-dev] branch, master, updated. v1.5.9-RC0-9-g745cf07

Jukka Zitting jukka.zitting at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:15:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

> From: added by portage for gitosis-gentoo <git-noreply at pixie.qos.ch>

Could the Git commit messages somehow be modified to show the commit
author or at least to use a bit more specific sender name like "slf4j commit"?

Also, having the first line of the commit summary in the subject line
of the notification message would be nice.

Currently the notifications show up in my inbox listing like this:

    added by portage for gitosis-gentoo: [slf4j-dev] branch, master,
updated. v1.5.9-RC0-9-g745cf07

... which tells me next to nothing about who changed what and why.

BR,

Jukka Zitting