[slf4j-dev] Release of SLF4J version 1.6.0-RC0

Joern Huxhorn jhuxhorn at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:14:49 CEST 2010

Didn't you change LocationAwareLogger and doesn't that mean that it's not compatible with the current Logback anymore?
Or is this only relevant for wrappers like jcl-over-slf4j and you changed all of them already?

I didn't have the time, yet, to check this myself. Please give me a short notice.

I could likely check this on our project some time next week.

Cheers,
Joern.