[slf4j-dev] Release of SLF4J version 1.6.0-RC0

Ralph Goers rgoers at apache.org
Fri Apr 23 20:17:45 CEST 2010

Yes, he did. I also asked if that meant it would be an appropriate time to add the message concept. Ceki said, yes it would make sense, but I haven't seen any activity on that, which presumably means it will be even less likely to occur in the future.

BTW - we just noticed that an Appender I wrote will no longer compile with the latest version of Logback due to the change to using an OutputStream instead of a Writer.

Ralph