[slf4j-dev] slf4j on the google android platform

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Tue Aug 24 23:33:03 CEST 2010

On 24/08/2010 3:43 PM, Thorsten Möller wrote:

> @Ceki: What would be required in order to publish the artifacts to Maven
> central - I never did this.

The simplest way to publish the slf4j-android artifacts on the maven
central repo would be for you to point me to a location where these
are available. All files placed in your local repository when you
build and install the org.slf4j:slf4j-android artifact are required
(not just the slf4j-android.jar file). Zipping them and sending these
files in an email is also OK. Once I get my hand on the files, I can
publish them on the central repo.

BTW, is the generated jar file, namely slf4j-android.jar, really a jar
file loadable on a regular JVM? My apologies if it's a stupid
question.