[slf4j-dev] SLF4J goes Scala

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Mon Sep 6 20:23:17 CEST 2010

Hello Heiko,

If you do not mind, I'd like to get the administrate hurdles cleared
first. Could you please read the QOS.ch contributor license agreement?
It can be found at:

   http://logback.qos.ch/cla.txt

If you agree with its terms please sign and return by postal mail as
indicated in the document.

I think log4s should be part of the slf4j build. If you concur, then
please fork the slf4j project [1] in order to add a new module hosting
the contents of the slf4s project. If you are unfamiliar with Maven, I
can help you set up. Once that is done, send me a pull request.

Let me know what you think or if you run into trouble,

[1] http://github.com/ceki/slf4j