[slf4j-dev] SLF4S moving to SLF4J

Heiko Seeberger heiko.seeberger at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:51:53 CEST 2010

Ceki,

I just made the first step in moving SLF4S to SLF4J: In my fork of the SLF4J
repo I added the slf4j-scala-api module and contributed all SLF4S code
(except for one stupid implicit conversion). The OSGi stuff is still
missing, but that's not too much.

How are we going to proceed? I think as the author of the Scala stuff I
should be given "write access" to the SLF4J repo, because the Scala stuff
must be maintained and developed further. Ceki, you already received the
signed contributor agreement. What do you think?

Heiko

Company: weiglewilczek.com
Blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net
Akka - Simpler Scalability, Fault-Tolerance, Concurrency & Remoting through
Actors: akkasource.org