[slf4j-dev] OSGi support in slf4j

Heiko Seeberger heiko.seeberger at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:36:45 CEST 2010

Ceki, Hugues,

Any comments on my work?
Should I proceed that way for the other modules?

Heiko

--
Heiko Seeberger

Company: weiglewilczek.com
Blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net
Akka - Simpler Scalability, Fault-Tolerance, Concurrency & Remoting through
Actors: akkasource.org