[slf4j-dev] Please test this in something else then Equinox

Libor Jelinek ljelinek at virtage.com
Sun Sep 30 10:36:58 CEST 2012

https://github.com/mattbishop/slf4j/commit/b1a5d650f4f78a0a2181c7883456fcf8054b623e?w=1
works for me, please merge it into upstream.

But a question? Is a bundle version good thing to have in name of
logger? It prolongs logger name and usually you have right one version
of a bundle at the time....

--
Hezky den / Have a nice day
Libor JELÍNEK

VIRTAGE SOFTWARE // software - design - web
Lucni 542 // 285 04 Uhlirske Janovice // Czech Republic
support: +420 315 555 488 // cell: +420 777 205 142
email/jabber: ljelinek at virtage.com // web: www.virtage.com

Visit our developer adventures at http://devblog.virtage.com!