[slf4j-dev] Travis automatic build TODO

Matthew Bishop matt at thebishops.org
Thu Dec 19 05:29:35 CET 2013

I have set up a Travis auto-build on my SLF4J fork and configured the
necessary file. It works pretty well. Have a look at the 'build badge' in
the README here:

https://github.com/mattbishop/slf4j/tree/travis-ci

Click on that badge to go to the build result page. A new build triggers
whenever a commit is made in the associated repository. The build will
trigger on any change on any branch (though not on Forks).

In order for Travis to be hooked up to SLF4J need someone with 'admin'
privileges needs to turn Travis on for qos-ch/slf4j. Please follow Steps 1
to 2 at the site below:

http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/getting-started/

Following these two steps takes all of 60 seconds. I have the rest of the
work done, but no point pushing the change until Travis is hooked into the
slf4j change event.

Once the two steps are complete, please post an acknowledgement here and I
can pull in the .travis.yml and README.md file into slf4j.

Happy Holidays,

Matt Bishop