[slf4j-dev] slf4j-migrator: format messages with parameterized logging

James A. N. Stauffer stauffer.james at gmail.com
Tue May 21 15:17:10 CEST 2013

(I didn't notice any FAQ/guidelines, etc so please direct me to them if the
exist so I can follow protocol.)

My employer has many projects that use log4j and slf4j is now the approved
logging framework. I would like the conversion to make use of the format
messages with parameterized logging and remove the calls to is*Enabled().

It appears that slf4j-migrator doesn't support that so is there any
comment, direction, etc on me adding support for that?

James A. N. Stauffer        http://jamesjive.blogspot.com