[slf4j-dev] [slf4j] indentation changes only (7a57f1a)

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Sat Dec 13 19:01:02 CET 2014

Hi Alexander,

For the time being, we are using the Eclipse formatting style file
defined in $SLF4J_HOME/codeStyle.xml. For IntelliJ users, there is a
IntelliJ plugin called "Eclipse Code Formatter" [1] capable of reading
$SLF4J_HOME/codeStyle.xml. Supposedly IntelliJ 1.3 and later read
Eclipse style files natively but I was unable to get it working.

For the time being  and in order to get on with the next release, I'd
like to stick to the current 2 space indentation style. We can revisit
the issue after 1.7.8 is released. Thus, I think that my recent
initiative to change the formatting style was premature/ill advised.

[1] https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/?idea&id=6546