[slf4j-dev] Resolving function a logging method is called from

Björn Gerhart oss at airbjorn.de
Fri Feb 14 09:36:17 CET 2014

Dear developers,

I'm evaluating slf4j for usage with Java Reflections. But when using
slf4j in this way, the function where the method (e.g. debug) is called
from does not get resolved properly, probably because of the additional
abstraction.

So now, I'm searching the slf4j source code where the calling function
gets resolved, in order to improve my code in turn. Yet I didn't find
the relevant part in slf4j where this happens. Could you please give me
a hint pointing to the relevant part, or describe the selected solution
therefore?

Cheers
  Björn Gerhart