[slf4j-dev] documentation on slf4j-android module

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Thu Jan 30 19:36:34 CET 2014

Hi Andrei,

Looking at the commits for the 2H of 2013, I noticed many entries in
relation with slf4j-android. That's pretty cool.  However, I could not
find any documentation on the slf4j-android module. Is there any? If
not, I think it makes sense to take the time to add some documentation
so that users can try out the new slf4j-android module. I am afraid
without the appropriate documentation users might not become interested.

Also, please update slf4j-android news in te "Release of SLF4J 1.7.6"
section in the news.html** file. A new sub-section, named say
slf4j-android, might be appropriate.

Best regards,

**news.html under slf4j-site/src/site/pages/