[slf4j-dev] LoggerFactory question help

雪松 2011xuesong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:51:03 CET 2016

Thanks very much."the bootstrap ClassLoader can be represented as null"
help me very much.
Another question.When LoggerFactory.class.getClassLoader() will be
bootstrapclassloader. I think BootStrapClassloader is always load jdk's
class which path like 'jre/lib/* jre/classs/*'。org.slf4j.LoggerFacoty would
not be loaded by Bootstrapclassloader?