[slf4j-dev] Unable to reply

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Mon Jan 25 06:38:43 UTC 2016

Ralph,

I see that you are subscribed to the slf4j-dev list as rgoers at apache.org
flag checked whereas other list members don't.

Looking at the mail logs on the server I see that you posted from your
apache address.

It looks like your *first* post on Jan 25 02:44:03 was temporarily
rejected by our greylisting [1] system. This is the regular procedure
for all incoming email. The second attempt, made 3 minutes later by the
apache server, was accepted. All subsequent posts from you were accepted
as well. I don't see anything else out of the ordinary.

Given that this message, as well as the previous one, went through, can
you resend your original message?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greylisting