[slf4j-dev] Support for REDWOOD Logger

Yifan Peng pengyifan.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:50:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I wonder if slf4j can support Redwood Logger, which is used in Stanford
Natural Language toolkit. I have developed the "slf4j-redwood" to support
this logging framework and would like to push a request if necessary.

https://github.com/gangeli/redwood

"Redwood was developed at Stanford by students in the Stanford NLP Group. A
tutorial in docs/tutorial.pdf, presented to the group, provides a good
introduction to the theory and use of Redwood. It also motivates what types
of projects would fit well into the paradigm."

​Best,

Yifan