[slf4j-dev] Projekt status and Pull-Requests

Hohwiller, Jörg joerg at j-hohwiller.de
Thu Jun 8 22:47:13 CEST 2017

Dear SLF4J-developers,

as I was facing a problem with SLF4J I wanted to be constructive and
created a solution for that as a pull-request. Typically github projects
are happy if people get involved and create pull-requests. However,
nothing has happened in SLF4J for nearly a year - not even a single comment:

https://github.com/qos-ch/slf4j/pull/157

I also noticed that a lot of other PRs are in the same state.

Could someone please give a feedback about the project status (like "we
are all busy with other things like java9, ..." or "we never accept PRs,
see <link>" or "oh thanks, we missed to check for PRs" or whatever)?

Thank you so much

   Jörg