[slf4j-dev] PR merge?

Doug Roper roperdj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:05:22 CET 2018

Hey slf4j devs,

I opened https://github.com/qos-ch/slf4j/pull/177 seven months ago to fix
two bugs I found in EventRecodingLogger. It's a 2-line change to
src/main/java. The rest is src/test/java junit coverage.

https://github.com/qos-ch/slf4j#how-to-contribute-pull-requests seems to
indicate that you welcome pull requests. I've followed the process and
created a tracking ticket https://jira.qos.ch/browse/SLF4J-411 as well.

I've been a fan of slf4j and logback for a long time, but the radio silence
has been disappointing for  me. I've bumped both the PR and jira ticket,
but haven't heard any communication from this group.

Is there something else I should be doing to have this change accepted?

--Doug