[slf4j-dev] automatic module name for jul-to-slf4j not working

Peter mlist at sothawo.com
Tue Jan 30 22:33:33 CET 2018

the automatic module name for jul-to-slf4j is 'jul.to.slf4j at 1.8.0-beta1‘. This is no valid name as in Java 9 ‚to‘ is a reserved keyword.

So I think it is necessary to define an appropriate automatic module name in the manifest and later in the module-info.java.

I will happily file a PR with a modified pom.xml if I would know what name would be accepted; better solution would be to rename the artifact to something that does not contain ‚to'