[slf4j-dev] Fwd: investigation on the diffusion of innovation along with java releases

anandsaw anandsaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 17:04:03 CEST 2019

Hi Ceki,

Thank you again for the response and pointing us to version 2.0.0. We appear
to have not looked at that one (as it was publicly released after our
initial manual analysis). This would imply that in our investigation SLF4J
is one of the APIs that has made a change. Just so that we can document this
correctly, could you please elaborate on why this change was made? And what
the process was? And why this has taken time since the initial issue?

Thank you again for being responsive, this quite the help for us!

Regards,
Anand Sawant.

--
Sent from: http://slf4j.42922.n3.nabble.com/slf4j-dev-f41812.html