[slf4j-dev] Missing Trowables in EventRecordingLogger

Wessel van Norel delgurth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 17:27:48 CEST 2019

Hello,

As you might have seen I've created the issue. I also created the pull
request. While adding the test I found another bug inside this
EventRecordingLogger. In one case the marker got lost.

One of the things I noted while doing this is that the IntelliJ IDEA indent
settings for java files is set to 2 spaces, but all code is formatted using
4 spaces. This comes from commit:
https://github.com/qos-ch/slf4j/commit/b8b7aaf44d7bb7ecb897ff4327ce8f353d4aeefe.
Shouldn't it be changed to "4" for java and only be "2" for XML?

Kind regards,
Wessel