[slf4j-dev] Prepared branch for slf4j 2.0

Federico Fissore federico at fissore.org
Fri Feb 22 10:41:55 CET 2019

I've updated the PR, merging fluent apis into Logger and hiding details
under the spi package

I've kept the slf4j-fluent module for testing purposes only: it relies
on logback which relies on slf4j-api so having those tests into
slf4j-api would have created a circular dependency

I'm a basic user so: what are structured messages?

federico