[slf4j-user] Re: Configuring JCL over SLF4J

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Thu Dec 8 13:28:01 CET 2005

Hello,

Maybe this is not valid with the latest Tomcat releases, but Tomcat 5.x and
certain versions of 5.5.x used to ship with two versions of JCL. A special
stripped-down version (commons-logging-api.jar) which is found in
$TOMCAT_HOME/bin and another version (commons-logging.jar) found under
$TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib.

I hope this helps,

   Improve your Sudoku skills at http://www.sudoku-grok.com/