[slf4j-user] x4juli 0.6 released (a native slf4j implementation)

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Mon Dec 19 09:59:05 CET 2005

Hi Boris,

After a quick look at  org.x4juli.X4JuliLogger and
org.slf4j.impl.X4JuliLoggerFactory, indicates that you have done a very
good job. It is not exactly trivial to juggle between all these different
systems.

Did any parts of SLF4J give you a hard time? If so, I would appreciate if
you could air your comments her or at dev at slf4j.org.

On the slf4j side, as soon as I get a chance, I'll update the slf4j.org web
site so that it refers to x4juli under the native implementations section.

Cheers,

At 08:38 PM 12/17/2005, Boris Unckel wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am pleased to announce the availability of x4juli 0.6:
>A port of log4j to java.util.logging is the new x4juli.
>x4juli - e(x)tension for(4) the (j)ava (u)til (l)ogging (i)mplemantion.

[snip]

   Improve your Sudoku skills at http://www.sudoku-grok.com/