[slf4j-user] NLog4J Maven dependency

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Fri Apr 21 09:10:53 CEST 2006

No, obviously these dependencies are bogus. Since I don't use Maven myself,
I had the (wrong) impression that it was only used at compile time. Use at
runtime did not even cross my mind. :-)

Anyway, I suppose you would like me to remove these two dependencies. How
about the declared dependencies on
javax.mail, javax.activation, javax.jms, com.sun.jmx, com.sun.jdmk with the
provided scope?

http://ceki.blogspot.com/