[slf4j-user] slf4j with jboss

Assaf Galili g_asi at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 15:36:22 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone aware of a problem while
using slf4j with jboss application server.

Few years ago, when we tried to use "commons logging",
we had the following problem: when deploying new war
over existing one (while the other was running), the
logger was "stuck" and after the deployment it didn't
work.
Therefore, for every update we had to stop the server
and start it again.
I the end we used log4j only.

Is anyone aware of that problem with slf4j?

Thanks,
Asi