[slf4j-user] slf4j with jboss

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Sat Dec 23 12:09:42 CET 2006

Hello Asi,

I think the problem you are referring to was due to a classloader
objects held to by Jakarta commons-logging (JCL). In recent versions
of *Tomcat* the problem does not occur because Tomcat explicitly
invokes clean up methods in JCL when it recycles web-applications. I
do not know if Jboss does the same.

SLF4J does not suffer from the same problem because it does not hold
class loader references.