[slf4j-user] Avalon Logger and slf4j

Stefano Bagnara slf4j at bago.org
Fri Jun 9 12:37:22 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a library using slf4j for logging and I want to use it inside my
Avalon based application (Apache James).

I would like to write a wrapper to log things from the library to my
Avalon Logger (currently implemented on LogKit, but this should not be
important).

Logging in Avalon in handled in a IoC way: every component has an
enableLogging(Logger l) method called by the container. Logger is a
service provided by the container itself.

I have no ideas for solutions to this problem.

Any hint?

Stefano