[slf4j-user] slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Fri Mar 17 17:13:36 CET 2006

At 04:55 PM 3/17/2006, Konstantinos Karadamoglou wrote:

>Do you have in mind a possible solution?

If you can spare a moment, you could compile SLF4J under JDK 1.1 yourself.
It should not be difficult. I could help you if you run into trouble by
answering your questions.

>PS. I was intending to use slf4j coupled with simple logger
>(simple-log.dev.java.net). To be honest I don't know if simlpe-log is
>able to operate under jdk 1.1

Have you considered the "Simple" binding which ships with might be
sufficient? It might be enough in the context of your applet. How about the
NOP binding?

http://ceki.blogspot.com/