[slf4j-user] slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Konstantinos Karadamoglou kkarad at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:49:16 CET 2006

On 17/03/06, Ceki Gülcü <listid at qos.ch> wrote:
> If you can spare a moment, you could compile SLF4J under JDK 1.1 yourself.
> It should not be difficult. I could help you if you run into trouble by
> answering your questions.

I am just checking the source of slf4j and I was wondering that if I
will change the jdk 1.2 and above classes to jdk 1.1 equivalent then I
will end up with something incompatible to slf4j library. For
instance, the Marker interface contains the "iterator" method of type
iterator. If am going to change that to Enumeration then I am breaking
the library :(