[slf4j-user] Re: slf4j in a microsoft vm enviroment !!!

Paul Galbraith paul at paulgalbraith.net
Sun May 7 15:31:05 CEST 2006

Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> At 06:52 PM 3/17/2006, Konstantinos Karadamoglou wrote:
>
>> I think I will rebuild the slf4j project without the Marker
>> functionality and I will deploy it using the NOP implementaion.

I'm very interested in your results, Konstantinos, can you report anything?

I see SLF4J as a potential way to bring a standard logging framework to
a jvm 1.1 platform.

Sun provides an external collections library for jvm 1.1, though it's
nicely hidden in their website under another project (I can't remember
it off the top of my head).  Using that should solve the Iterator
problem, I think.

Paul