[slf4j-user] Release of SLF4J 1.1.0-RC0

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Sat Nov 4 22:13:50 CET 2006

November 4th, 2006 - Release of SLF4J 1.1.0-RC0

I am happy to announce the release of SLF4J version 1.1.0-RC0.

This release consists of bug fixes only. Moreover, since the major
packaging-related changes in 1.1.0-beta0 seem to work well, this
release is marked as 1.1.0-RC0.

Fixed the JDK 1.5 dependency for the SLF4J build, as reported by Boris
Unkel in bug number 28. SLF4J now explicitly declares a dependency on
JDK 1.4 in its pom.xml file.

Fixed an incorrect reference to the logback project in slf4j-api pom
file. This bug was reported by Boris Unkel in bug number 29.

Fixed a synchronization problem in factories of almost all SLF4J
bindings. This bug was reported independently by Howard M. Lewis Ship
and Boris Unkel in bug reports 26 and respectively 27.

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

     http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing
to the SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce
list, please visit the following URL.