[slf4j-user] Release of SLF4J 1.1.0-RC1

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Fri Nov 17 00:17:59 CET 2006

November 16th, 2006 - Release of SLF4J 1.1.0-RC1

I am happy to announce the release of SLF4J version 1.1.0-RC1.

This release consists of packaging related bug fix in addition to
minor documentation changes.

Contrary to RC0, RC1 no longer uses SNAPSHOT versions for the
slf4j-parent pom. The solution to Maven version problem does not work
for public projects such as SLF4J because SNAPHOTs are not allowed on
ibiblio.

You can download SLF4J, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

     http://www.slf4j.org/download.html

You can receive SLF4J related announcements by subscribing
to the SLF4J announce mailing list. To subscribe to SLF4J-announce
list, please visit the following URL.

The associated artifacts should be available on Ibilio in the next
eight hours or so.

Enjoy,