[slf4j-user] sl4fj/osgi/jcl11

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Sat Apr 21 13:10:22 CEST 2007

Hi Costin,

By reference I meant that the URL (in subversion or CVS repository) for the
class that is calling JCL or SLF4J (it does not matter which) making the
log.trace("..."); calls. I'd like to study the source code of that class.

Does that make more sense?

As for your subscription having email delivery turned off, I'll check to see if
other users are not having the same problem.