[slf4j-user] sl4fj/osgi/jcl11

Costin costin.leau at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:42:05 CEST 2007

Unfortunatelly this is a private project and I can't the sources with you. By
you can take a look at Spring or Spring/OSGi source code available here:
http://springframework.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/springframework/spring-osgi/trunk/spring-osgi-core/src/main/java/org/springframework/osgi/service/importer/OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.java?revision=6811&view=markup

it's the usual:

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;

	private static final Log log =
LogFactory.getLog(OsgiServiceProxyFactoryBean.class);
	if (log.isTraceEnabled())
		log.trace("unified classes=" + ObjectUtils.nullSafeToString(serviceTypes)
+ " and filter=[" + filter
				+ "]  in=[" + filterWithClasses + "]");