[slf4j-user] Using slf4j in a library project

Jacob Kjome hoju at visi.com
Thu Feb 1 17:30:37 CET 2007

Hi Ceki,

Thanks to both you and Tim for your clear explanations.  Please forgive me for
not paying close enough attention to the development of SLF4J.  I probably
should have known this.  However, is this spelled out in a FAQ of some sort?
If similar questions come up on the list, it might be easier to simply point to
the FAQ entry than have to spell it out each time.

later,

Jake