[slf4j-user] [ANN] Release 1.2

mraible matt at raibledesigns.com
Mon Feb 5 16:58:44 CET 2007

Are there any plans to get this release uploaded to Maven's central repo?
The last version available is 1.1.0-RC0:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.slf4j.slf4j/jcl104-over-slf4j

I can create the bundle and have it uploaded, but it seems more appropriate
that it come from the SLF4J project.

Thanks,

Matt