[slf4j-user] nlog4j problems under load

Norval Hope nrhope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:40:52 CEST 2007

Ok, you were right - the shared Layout was the root of both evils. As they
say, never argue with the master!

I am attaching the reworked testcase which now works in case it's of any
interest to anyone. I was also hoping someone more knowledgeable may wade in
and tell me if there is a better way to achieve what I want without having
to clone/substitute values into the logging property settings (I ended up
reusing the Layout illegally originally because I couldn't work out what I
should do instead - all the interesting lower-level methods seemed to be
package private).

But at any rate, everything is working seemlessly now so thanks very much
for your help ... and any further advice if there are improvements you
suggest I make.