[slf4j-user] [ANN] JCL to Slf4j migration in a Maven environment

Erik van Oosten e.vanoosten at chello.nl
Fri Jul 20 12:47:30 CEST 2007

Hi Ceki,

Hopefully it will not be necessary in 5 years :)

But, yes I want to keep it around for at least 5 years. I host it at home
together with another site which needs to be up for at least 5 years. The
hostname is a free DNS service from http://www.no-ip.com/, which proved to
be very reliable in the past. My uplink is no so wide, but within a couple
of months it will go to 10Mbit/s. Only when the repository becomes so
popular that the other site is starving for bandwidth I will have to shut it
down (or find another hosting party).

If you want absolute certainty, you can now also download the complete
repository from http://no-commons-logging.zapto.org/.

Regards,
    Erik.