[slf4j-user] Per-web-app logging with jars on the server's classpath

Ceki Gülcü listid at qos.ch
Wed Mar 14 19:46:46 CET 2007

Mark,

If you are using log4j 1.3.x, then the system property is called
"log4j.repositorySelector" which you need to set as follows:

    -Dlog4j.repositorySelector=your.selector.impl.class

In log4j, 1.2.x., you need to set the repository programmatically, as in:

LogManager.setRepositorySelector(new YourSeletorClass(), null);

I hope this helps,