[slf4j-user] How to programmatically set log level in SLF4J?

wolverine my wolverine.my at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:33:58 CET 2007

Yes, I agreed that programatically setting the log properties is not a
common practise.

The customer wants to maintain (or bother) only one single application
configuration file.

In order to isolate log4j.properties from the customer, we will have
to read the log level from the current configuration file and set it
into our Log4j logger.

Well, if that is the case... it would be better if we use Log4j
directly without using SLF4J?