[slf4j-user] java.util.logging.LogManager Implementation?

Cameron Taggart cameron.taggart at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:48:02 CEST 2007

I'm running Jetty 6.1.3 with a servlet from jaxws-spring-1.4.jar use
to create a web service (SOAP) endpoint.  My code uses the SL4J API.
Jetty's logging delegates to SL4J.  Spring 2.0.4 uses Commons Logging,
so I include jcl104-over-slf4j-1.3.1.jar.  The issue is that the
jaxws-spring-1.4.jar is using java.util.logging.

If anything uses java.util.logging, are you pretty much stuck with
java.util.logging?

Cameron