[slf4j-user] How to write good log message?

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Nov 6 19:32:15 CET 2007

Writing good log messages is a bit like writing good code. You may encouter wild
variations in quality as well as style.

Anyway, my suggestion would be to go over the logs which each developer and show
them better ways of coming up with informative log messages, on a case by case
basis. With some experience, you might actually have enough data points to write
a useful guideline document.

HTH,